Tuesday 26 August 2008

Update

I thought I would post a few pictures just to give you an idea of where I am now living (in the garden).


The sleeping area, very comfy now, you can also see the edge of my wardrobe, my wash bag and various other odds and sods. The fan heater is temporary until my wood burner turns up later this week.


This is the seating area, I have been sawing the legs off of all my tables to provide suitable flat surfaces for the storing of G&T and candles.


This is the arse end of the dog, set against a backdrop of dappled leaves on canvas and the boudoir.

I will give a full guided tour when the interior is finalised which should be sometime this week, about which I am very excited.

I have now crammed the entire house worth of stuff into the living room of the house so that I can start cleaning all of the rooms, which effectively renders the house unusable, so I am now pretty much permanently installed in the garden.

I will be sure to furnish you all with more information and pictures as it comes, it is now 2 weeks to the day until I will be moving to my new location and I am very excited.

No comments:

 
page counter