Wednesday 23 July 2008

Jobhunting

As a salve to my job problems, I was angling for an internal transfer. That now seems to be unlikely because the bean counters can't be trusted with anything but beans. I have spent some time hunting for jobs and have lined up a few interviews. It would seem that the likelihood of starting work on the 4th August is dwindling and in some ways this could be a very good thing. In some ways it could be considered very bad.

I now have the option of spending a bit of August sorting out my house to ensure that I get my deposit returned, will be on hand to deal with ebay enquiries and can gradually wind down my house based existence. At the end of the month, I shall up sticks and move into the tent. Worst case: I could run out of money pretty sharpish if I do not find work. Ah well, I am sure it will all come out in the wash.

No comments:

 
page counter